Wednesday, March 5, 2014

The Girl Behind the Keyboard

I run a facebook page called (what else) Mommy Needs a Latte, and I decided that it was high time that I did the obligatory "All about MJ" post. So, I asked my Coffee Beans on my page for some questions that that would like to know, and I'm picking a few of them to answer. Here goes!

1.Q: What does MJ stand for, and since I am new to your page, I would also like basic stats: age, location, hubby (?), kids ages and are you working?

   A: MJ is my initials, M is for Maria, and J is for my last name which we'll keep semi-private :). I am a 32 year old mother of three beautiful children, Hunter (9), Arianna (8), and Hayden (6). I'm married to an incredible, hard working, man named Josh and I am so so blessed to have this amazing family. We live in a teeny tiny town in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. I don't work outside the home, but I am currently in school. I'm working on obtaining my credentials to become a Pastor.
The Hubbs and me, snowshoeing

Hunter-man!


Arianna (Pooh-bear)
Hayden-pants!
          

2. Q: What is your favorite restaurant?
    A: Ok. I've only been here once (we don't have one where I live.) with my father in Ohio, but it made such a huge impression on me that I made up a song about it as we left. Chipotle! I heart me some Chipotle!

3. Q: How often do you drink coffee and what is your favorite brand?
    A: *cough* It is rare to see me without a coffee cup in my hand! I am currently really enjoying Dunkin Donuts brand coffee. :)

4. Q: Zombies just destroyed all the coffee on Earth. What now?
    A: Umm... um... well for starters, I'll bet a lot more people would find my blog with a google search! HA HA! Um. Huh. I don't know. I'd be really mad at the zombies. And then I would probably throw a temper tantrum (3 year old style), and then I would probably start a revolution. Against the zombies. Walking Dead style ;).

5. Q: How is your owl collection, still growing?
    A: Yes!! But I have now added a love for squirrels :).

6. Q: What is your favorite place to buy a latte and what kind of fancy coffee maker do you have?
    A: Starbucks in Target!! The yummy smells, the yummy coffee....all while looking across the store at the yummy purses... *happy sigh*
I've only had this baby for a few months... Angels sang when I plugged it in..


7. Q: If you could have dinner with one person, living, or dead....who would it be, and why?
    A: Jesus. Not to ask the meaning of life, or really to find out anything. Just to sit and bask in His glory and light. What a beautiful thought.

8. Q: Are you a cat or a dog person?
    A: Nuff said ;)
So here I am, sitting down after finishing a chapter in my course work, and there's a sudden purring behind me. I look over my shoulder to see a very entitled looking Zelda.
 
 9. Q: Do you have a group of friends that you couldn't live without?
     A: Yes. Yes, yes, yes. We live in the coffee house and go by undercover squirrel names. They're some of my favorite people in the world.

 So that's all the questions that I received in the short time that I had it out there!! I enjoyed writing it, I hope you enjoyed learning a little about the girl behind the keyboard!
*Mwah!*

4 comments:

  1. We live in the coffee house! <3 I am glad that zombie question was total nonsense. Everybody knows zombies only happen when all the coffee is destroyed in the first place!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *giggling* We *totally* live in the coffee house!
      I couldn't stop laughing when I pictured angst moms typing "Mommy Needs a Latte" into search engines! LOL!

      Delete
  2. Didn't know you started a blog till today! Love it MJ!
    Looking forward to reading your posts :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! Feel free to go back and read all my previous posts, stalker style! Thanks for checkin it out Kelly :)

      Delete